1. General information
1. The operator of the Website mbnylec.com is the company M.B. Mieczyslaw Nylec with its registered office in 39-200 Dębica , Sandomierska 55 street – Poland.
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. By saving cookie files in end devices.
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information on forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for commercial contact.
3. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Services. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. Time of inquiry,
b. Time to send reply,
c. The name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f. Information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Access to data
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Services to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
Copyright © 2019 MB Nylec
all rights reserved